Nespresso aims to revolutionize coffee making and it has been doing it since the past few years. Vertuoline is its newly introduced single-serve coffee machine that is fulfilling this aim by producing rich coffee with the mouthwatering aroma.
After going through the Nespresso VertuoLine review, I came to know about the key features that I am going to explain in detail, shortly.
Features Based on Nespresso VertuoLine Review
Below are the distinguishing features that make this machine standout among others. Have a look!
1. The Vertuoline Technology
The vertuoline technology is its exclusive tool and is the main reason behind the revolution it has brought in the world of coffee making. It can be further subdivided into
The latest centrifuging technology makes sure that every drop of your coffee comes from Nespresso capsule. The 7,000 rotations/minute centrifuges ground coffee with hot water that results in the richest crema. All you have to do is insert the capsule and cover the lever once you have activated, and leave the rest to the machine.
Automatic Blend Recognition
The better the blending the richer the coffee! The one-touch system makes exceptional coffee just at the single touch of the button. You don’t need to change settings every time as everything is just one touch away. The automatic blend technology automatically recognizes each capsule, which, in turn, allows for the extraction of Grand Cru in the most efficient way.
2. Three Cup Sizes
It allows you to use three cup sizes that include 1.35 ounces Espresso, eight ounces Coffee, and 14 ounces Alto. You may choose one as per your need. However, the capsules are of two sizes; large is for Coffee and Alto and small one deals with Espresso. Both the capsule ensures the delivery of finest coffee with optimal taste.
3. The Capsule System
Thanks to the unique capsule system you are now able to enjoy the best coffee taste! The Nespresso Vertuoline Espresso maker has a capsule system that ensures the delivery of unique taste and aroma. The aluminum made hermetically sealed capsules enable you to enjoy coffee at the highest level.
4. Automatic OFF Mode
Nespresso always takes care of the environment; therefore, it has incorporated the automatic off system that works after nine minutes of no usage. It doesn’t only benefit the environment by saving energy, but also saves you from electricity shortcuts in case you forget to turn the machine off.
5. Coffee and Espresso Intensity
To ease your understanding, different names are given for different intensities for coffee and espresso. All you need to do is select one you are in the mood of enjoying and it will brew you exactly what you have chosen.
The intensities for espresso are named as diavolitto (highly intense and powerful), altissio (full-bodied and creamy), voltesso (sweet and light), and decaffeinato intenso (dense and harmonious).
6. Water Tank Capacity and Pre-Heating
The water tank is large enough to brew several cups at once. It can take up to 70 ounces of water that makes up to 1.2 liters. Furthermore, it takes less than half a minute for heating due to the latest pre-heating system incorporated at the front of the machine. It ensures you get the readily available cup of rich coffee just within seconds.
- You get the best taste of coffee and espresso in the shortest possible time, in fact, just within seconds.
- Different cup sizes enable you to choose a size that fits your needs.
- It’s easiest to use! Everything is just one button away and all the complex programming can be done within one click. Programming was never as easy as it is now with Nespresso Vertuoline espresso coffee maker.
- The compact size doesn’t take much space so you don’t have to worry about that either. The phrase “good things come in small packages” suits it perfectly.
- The different flavor and crema it offers are unique and rich and they aren’t available in other coffee makers.
- Cleaning is simple as you can separately clean the milk frother and the pod comes out automatically.
- The machine is durable as heavy duty components are used in manufacturing.
- Even though the machine is durable, robust, and compact, the design isn’t as elegant as it was expected from Nespresso.
- The Nespresso Vertuoline Espresso coffeemaker is a little expensive than other coffee machines.
- The capsule varieties are lesser than other coffee makers. It only allows you to choose from eight coffee and four espresso capsules.
- Currently, it is only available in the United States and people outside of the country can’t buy one.
- A few reviewers have reported about the low coffee temperatures as well.
To Sum Up
All in all, it is an efficient and easy-to-use coffeemaker and I personally advise you to buy one, especially if you are a coffee-addicted person. Those who don’t have time to prepare coffee every morning and they can’t live without that either should be going for this machine as everything is just one click away.
Coffee is all about perfect blending and rich taste and Nespresso Vertuoline gives you both just within seconds. What more a coffee lover can wish for when he can get the perfect taste without putting in a lot of effort and time?